The following rules & regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of Lucky 7's Promotions LLC demolition derby events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. No express or implied warranty of safety shall result from publication of or compliance with these rules and regulations. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to participant, spectator, or official. The Lucky 7's Promotions LLC officials shall be empowered to permit minor deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any restrictions that in their opinion do not alter the safety factor. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of Lucky 7's Promotions LLC officials and their decision is final. Lucky 7's Promotions LLC reserves the right to approve or reject all entries. This is not a set of rules, but a set of guidelines of how to build your car. If it doesn’t say you can specifically do something, then you can’t. Please call if you have any questions on this!!! 573-375-0148.
VEHICLE PREPARATION 1. Must have a stock frame
3. Floorboards shall be rigid and complete.
4. Multiple shock kits are allowed.
5. Shock mounting points may be redesigned, strengthened and/or modified.
6. No manually operated steering brakes.
7. All vehicles must have good working brakes.
8. After market exhaust allowed. May run open headers.
9. All vehicles must have a large number on both sides of vehicle visible for judges and announcer.
10. DOT helmet required. Wearing a neck collar is highly recommended. Fire protection suit is recommended.
11. It is preferred that all windows be removed, but it is not required.
12. Drivers and passenger door windows must be rolled down during the event.